
Down she goes...
The old barn had been listing severely for quite some time but today after we got home from church we heard a loud crash and well, see for yourself. Now, the clean-up must begin and we're not looking forward to it. However, there is a silver lining, we no longer have to wonder when it'll fall and David can spend some time using his talents with the barn boards he's able to salvage.
6 comments:
Why didn't you tell us we would have wanted to see it! Thank heaven no one was near it!
-Aner
Oh no!! I was just thinking last night about how much fun it always was to play in the barn! I totally agree with Aner though, thank goodness no one was in there!
No one in there? Maybe that's why we haven't seen the old boy since yesterday morning!
Aner, I can assure you it's not going anywhere anytime soon so you can see the damage any time you want.
Wow. That picture is really something. It makes me feel sad. Yet, I'm thankful for all the fun my girls had playing in there with their favorite cousins when they were all still kids. I'm glad it's going to live on through the stuff that David's going to create using the wood.
About all that wood's going to create is smoke out of our chimney but I suppose there's a few boards worth saving.
Post a Comment