Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun on the Train






I guess it's about time I dusted off this blog and posted something new. Today the girls and I, sans Olivia who had to work, drove down to Mukwonago to the Elegant Farmer. We had some treats and a train ride and I got a few nice pictures to boot. I won't bother to tell the story of how I locked my keys in the car and we had to call Andy to bring me a spare from home. Hmm, looks like I already did.

4 comments:

J.C. Carlson said...

You have some beautiful pictures here! Not to mention the beautiful people in the pictures. What a great photographer you are(and always have been)!

I'm glad you gathered your girls (except poor Libby!) and had some great fall fun!

Aner said...

About time there was something new on here!

Aubreydoll said...

Finally, something new! Those really are some great pictures and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun together! I'm sure my mom isn't THAT jealous... :)

J.C. Carlson said...

Yes I am.