I'm not really sure what to say about this video, it's just really sad to me! Not to get too mushy, but that barn held a lot of really wonderful memories for me! Including swinging into big piles of loose hay and then accidently landing on a bale of hay that was hidden and thinking it was a sleeping wild boar who I had just woken up and now it was going to come charging after me unless I climbed back up as high as I could possibly go! (Try saying that in one breath!)
Yeah, I know it's been a while but I have no new photos nor nothing exceptionally interesting to say. I am presuming everyone's had enough of the barn so I'll have to get more photos of No. 1 grandson.
5 comments:
I'm not really sure what to say about this video, it's just really sad to me! Not to get too mushy, but that barn held a lot of really wonderful memories for me! Including swinging into big piles of loose hay and then accidently landing on a bale of hay that was hidden and thinking it was a sleeping wild boar who I had just woken up and now it was going to come charging after me unless I climbed back up as high as I could possibly go! (Try saying that in one breath!)
Wow, that's really something to see. I feel a little sad but I'm sure your pretty happy and relieved to see the barn go.
new posts...need new posts.....
new posts .... new posts ....
Yeah, I know it's been a while but I have no new photos nor nothing exceptionally interesting to say. I am presuming everyone's had enough of the barn so I'll have to get more photos of No. 1 grandson.
Post a Comment