Wow, it's so weird to see the barn like that. It's really sad! I can still picture all the cows and me and Libby chasing after them trying to get them out of the barn after a milking. (Well, Libby did the chasing, I pretty much stood there with a pitch fork scared to death that one was going to come charging after me!)
3 comments:
Hardly can recognize the place
Wow, it's so weird to see the barn like that. It's really sad! I can still picture all the cows and me and Libby chasing after them trying to get them out of the barn after a milking. (Well, Libby did the chasing, I pretty much stood there with a pitch fork scared to death that one was going to come charging after me!)
I used to stand there with a pitch fork scared to death that Marybeth was going to come charging after me.
Post a Comment